- My jump in temp this morning is probably just due to the Daylight Savings that occurred today. Basically, it's as if I had taken my temperature an hour late, in which case it would have been higher anyway.
- My breasts don't hurt any more than they usually do during my LP.
- My fatigue is probably due to poor nutrition or anemia or hypoglycemia or something like that.
- My progesterone level is probably too low to make conception possible.
- After all these years of trying, it's not a possibility of a BFN; it's a probability.
So, bah humbug to POAS. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer, but it's safer to assume the worst than not in my case.