- over-analyzing every single feeling or twinge and dissecting it to interpret any signs of implantation
- feeling bloated. who doesn't love a nice muffin top?!?
- sore breasts. layered bras are so attractive.
- the ever-popular tween break-outs. too bad this "tween" is between the hoping this cycle will work and the confirmation one way or the other
- having a tender pelvis. that means no hanky panky any time soon.
- not being able to take anything other than tylenol (aka anything that actually works) just in case there's a baby in there
- feeling exhausted constantly. what's wrong with walking around like a zombie?
- not being able to think/talk about anything other than pregnancy and babies. all intellectual conversations have gone out the window.
- progesterone suppositories. i remember now why i switched to tampons. hello diapers!
did i miss anything?
also, i made it past the 60 followers mark over the weekend, so a huge thanks to all my readers! i feel so loved. ;)