the house feels incredibly empty right now, but i'm handling it all way better than i thought i would. i have lots of plans and projects to keep me really busy so that the week days will fly by and the weekends will get here that much sooner. i've decided to join the local Y, so i can have options to workout that don't involve bouncing (ie. running), since my RE vetoed all activities that fall into that category. so, i'll be going with my friend from work every week day as soon as we get off. i'm really looking forward to it! i've missed running, so super excited to at least be active. i've also got some craft projects lined up and some odds and ends things in the furniture department that i want to get done.
i love being crafty and finding awesome ways to save money stylishly. ;) so, here's my new to-do list (i'm posting this mostly because i just love bullet lists):
- i got these cheapo t-shirts at walmart the other day, along with some random bolts of fabric, and i'm going to embellish the shirts with fabric flowers. when all is said and done, each one should cost me under $5.
- i'm also going to sand my mismatched dining room chairs and paint them white and make matching cushions for them. i bought them for $5 each at goodwill. i love that they don't match, but i need to tie them all together somehow
- i've got a ton of pics to edit from recent photo shoots that i've put on the back-burner for too long. i'm heading into a busy season for photo shoots, so i've really got to buckle down.
- i plan to make some new throw pillows for our living room. we need some more color, but there's no way i'm spending $30 on a pillow that i could make for $5-$10.
- we really need some end tables in our living room, but, once again, my
cheapfrugal side just won't let me spend the money. instead, i plan to make a trip to home depot and a trip to joann's fabrics to gather up supplies to build my own. it's my own design, too, so we'll see how they turn out. my carpenter skills are a little iffy.
ok, time for a subject change! here's where we're at this cycle. i finished taking my clomid last night, which puts us at CD8 today. i've got my blood work and ultrasound scheduled for friday morning. if all goes as planned, we'll be triggering that night and doing the IUI on easter sunday. let's just hope that my follies are growing fast, because how awesome would that be!?!
now, if you'll excuse me, i have a skype date with my husband. ;)