thanks so much to baby hopes over at chasing our stork for nominating me!!!
so, here's how it works:
- snatch the image.
- link back the person who gave you the award.
- share 7 things about myself
- award 10 other bloggers and contact them so they know they’ve won.
- i am married to a giant. if i stand up really straight, i can pass for 5'5", but that's still over a foot shorter than B, who is 6'9". i love being able to wear heels without worrying about being taller than the hubby!
- my eyes change colors. sometimes they're blue, other times they're green, and occasionally they even look grey. i'm like an optical chameleon! ;)
- i work for the county library system, but i'm not a librarian. (still a huge nerd, though!) i work in the public relations department as a graphic designer. i create the signs, etc. for the programs that take place at the different library branches throughout the county.
- 7 and 11 are my lucky numbers. i don't really believe in lucky numbers, but these two numbers seem to follow me around. i am the 7th of 11 kids, i was born in the 7th month, and i weighed 7lb 11oz when i was born. weird, huh?
- since B has been living in rhode island, i've discovered something about myself... wait for it...i am a bed hog. it's true. when i'm the only one in the bed, i sleep sprawled out right in the middle. shocking, isn't it?!?
- i rarely win disagreements with B. he is so calm and eloquent, even when he's furious. i, on the other hand, get all tongue tied and can't keep my train of thought together. so, i usually just cave in and agree with him/apologize (depending on the situation) just to get me out of having to have a battle of words that i am sure to lose.
- i have a closeted desire to become a writer. i have all these ideas swirling around in my head that need to be written down, ideas for plots, characters, fictional worlds... but i don't want to write anything really sappy, rather exciting and funny with characters you can relate to and feel for. someday, maybe...
- jen at the chronicles of violetta margarita
- sarah at baby talk
- andrea at palm trees & rainy days
- B- at not exactly what i had planned...
- lindsay at waiting for that positive
- marianne at the daily miracle
- foxy at someday
- clewis at baby on my mind
- maria at mission: fertile soul
- amanda at our fertility journey
now, if you'll excuse me, i need to go get knocked up. ;)