i'm sure you're wondering what's on the list, so here it is:
|this is the color i want. gorgeous, right?|
- take a dose of aleve. i am so daring! none of that weak tylenol for me. i'm going for the good stuff.
- drink a 2-liter of coke zero all by myself. i gave up caffeine months ago, but i'm going to drink it just for the sake of drinking it. ain't i a rascal?
- revamp my hair. i'm not wasting my time just polishing my look; i'm going for a major over-haul. fire-engine red, here i come! okay, maybe not that bright, but sort of in that direction.
- spray paint a picture frame. no, i won't be huffing anything, but i'm not going to be that careful, either. ;)
- clean the litter box without rubber gloves or a medical mask. *gasp* very risky, indeed.
- go for a run. oh, how i miss running! i know it's not that entertaining of a task for my checklist, but it definitely belongs there.
- do jumping-jacks. not for the exercise; just to spite my doctor's instructions.
- eat sushi. errr...i would do this one if i liked sushi. i think i'll skip this one
- go sky-diving. hhmmm...but i'm not suicidal, so this one's going to get skipped, too.
- eat a whole box of cupcakes. (thanks to my awesome friend, sarah, for dropping them off for me!) actually, i'm already half-way done with this one.