that said, i was uber surprised to see that i got an award (a couple of weeks ago - how's that for not being on the ball?!?) from two of my favorite bloggers out there, bridget and baby hopes! it's the liebster award, a blog award meant to focus the blogs we love that have fewer than 200 followers.
i have to admit that the first time i saw the name...i kinda, maybe, sorta thought it said "lobster award". bahahaha! yup, that sounds like me. :) turns out, it's german for "dearest" or "beloved". yeah, that makes more sense.
anyway, thank you so much to bridget and baby hopes! they are both incredibly thoughtful commenters, faithful bloggers, and wonderful friends. they have each touched my heart more than once with their kindness and love. i am so happy for both of them with the new & in-the-near-future additions to their families!
now, on to the award! here's how it works:
1. thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. copy and paste the award on your blog.4. hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
it's really hard to narrow all of my favorite bloggers down to only five, but here they are (in no particular order):
1. cass at one day: i'll have my baby bump
2. rosachka at creating our miracle
3.liz at compromised fertility
4. jennifer at do i have to be a d.i.n.k.?
5. andrea at palm trees and rainy days
i love these bloggers and i think they deserve some love back!
on a side note, i'd love to get back to doing the humpday hero award, so send me your nominations!!! storkdropzone at gmail dot com