the first item on his list is his play mat from the FAO schwarz safari collection.
things mack likes:
- it's easy to get the animals to make a sound. he doesn't have to hit or kick them very hard to get a response.
- the mat is pretty thick, so he doesn't hurt himself on our hardwood floors when he throws his head forward when lost in his enthusiasm.
- the bright colors and varying patterns are very exciting!
- the animal heads are at the perfect level for kissing.
- because of the electronic aspect of this mat, washing is difficult. (okay, maybe that's more of something mama doesn't like).
- the mat is pretty small and easy to roll off of, so mama has to stay nearby to keep him on it.
the FAO schwarz safari play mat gets one & a half thumbs up!
the opinions expressed here belong entirely to mack & carlia. neither was compensated in any way.