thank you to ashley over at flats to flip flops for the big pat on the back! *head over and show her some love. you might even learn a thing or two from this fashionable mommy.*
now...it's time for me to share 7 deep, dark secrets - or maybe just some fun facts about me:
- i have a terrible memory (like can't remember why i walked into a room kind of terrible), except when it comes to useless information. i can remember random bits of trivia and verbatim lines from a movie, but i can't remember what i ate for supper last night.
- it's been 10 years since i moved away from texas and i'm losing my accent. it makes me really sad, because i loved my accent. i refuse to stop staying "y'all", though!
- i started drawing portraits when i was a teenager, but i haven't picked up a pencil in over a year. i really need to soon, though, because i want to do a portrait of mack.
- i'm addicted to buying scrapbook paper. i have TONS and i haven't even scrapbooked in a couple of years. hopefully i can get through a big chunk of it when i do mack's baby book...and with all of the awesome projects i have on my list.
- i watch way too much TV! my favorite shows right now are the big bang theory, the office, don't trust the b- in apt 23, new girl, and pretty much anything on bravo. technically, i'm not wasting time, because i'm usually working on a project while i watch. ;)
- i love mini-vacations. i'm too cheap to book a proper vacation, so weekends away are usually the way we go. there's just so much to see/do where we live that a weekend is a great way to fit it all in. plus, it's a fun way to surprise B sometimes. i can't wait till we go on our first weekend trip as a whole family.
- i kicked B out of the walk-in closet in the our bedroom. i didn't have enough room and there was a whole closet in the guest room that was not being utilized, so i "reassigned" his closet area. wasn't that nice of me? ;) he's such a good sport, though.
- DRMama at life among the palm trees
- NV at babyNV
- slese1014 at mommyhood after fertility frustration
- heather at a little hope in my pocket
- maria at every day is a country song
- dandelion breeze at adrift on a dandelion breeze
- josey at my cheap version of therapy
- sarah at baby talk
- bridget at the lost stork
- 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 baby
- andrea at palm trees & rainy days
- ashley at traditionally nontraditional
- a miracle 4 us
- journey through IF
- shannon at solo pronto
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2) Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3) Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4) In the same post share seven completely random facts about yourself
5) Include this set of rules
6) Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs