|one word: GENIUS!|
the first time i saw my friend using this little contraption with her baby a year ago, i swore i would buy one for mack when he arrived and i'm so glad i did! in fact, i bought three!
basically, this handy gadget acts as bowl and spoon at the same time. you fill the bulb of it with the baby food of your choice, screw on the spoon, and you're ready to feed!
things mack likes:
- it releases air easily, so that the bulb doesn't go flat from suction.
- it's dishwasher safe (on the top rack) and easy to clean, because it's a nonstick surface.
- it comes in fabulous colors that match the colors in his nursery perfectly. ;)
- one handed feeding! it is the perfect solution for grabby babies, because it allows mama to keep his hands under control.
- it's easy to squeeze, which is surprising with how thick the material is.
- the spoons have covers that make transporting them while filled easy.
things mack doesn't like:
- the spoon is a little big for him, so it can get messy.
- you have to squeeze slowly, otherwise it spurts and sprays a little bit of food.
- the spoon covers are kind of tough to snap on.
|the aftermath of mack's first experience with eating from a spoon|
especially after having compared this particular spoon to another brand, the boon squirt baby food dispensing spoon gets two thumbs way up!
the opinions expressed here belong entirely to mack & carlia. neither was compensated in any way.