i've got the diffuser in my guest bathroom. my scentsy is in the living room, so i thought the bathroom would be a decent distance away (since it's all the way down the hall) where the two wouldn't clash aromas and it would give the diffuser a fair chance to do its job.
now, let's break down the good and the bad...
the good about glade expressions
- smells wonderful, not overpowering and not too subtle
- both look great, love the designs!
- easy to refill both the diffuser and the spray
- there aren't many fragrance choices (our local walmart only carries 2 options)
- the room spray is heavy and coats the floor
- the diffuser is advertised to last 30 days, but that's a bit of a stretch
*i was given products to sample (via bzzagent), but received no other compensation. all opinions stated are entirely my own.