instead of doing separate 10 & 11 month posts for mack (even though he turned 1 on the 5th, which deserves a post of its own), i thought i'd share my fave pics and a few highlights from each month all in one post.
now, all about mack...
- took his first step the day he turned 10 months
- decided shortly thereafter that walking is overrated & returned to power-crawling
- enjoyed his first thanksgiving (did not enjoy trying new food. i think he inherited my picky palate)
- got his first real cold (ran a low fever for a few days)
- played in snow for the first time
- was successfully barred from the christmas tree
- went through a fun stage of projectile vomiting every time we fed him something he didn't like
- picked up a few new words (poop, stinky, daddy (instead of dada), wawa (for water), hi...)
- not a fan of santa
- was not at all interested in unwrapping presents christmas morning
- luckily, santa is a fan of his and brought him some awesome new (much needed, as we RARELY buy any) toys
oh, how i love this little boy!